Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Overload of the Brain


My dad and I went to a thing called a "Rock N' Roll Pony Show". It was very cool. They had ALL mustangs. From 1964 and a half Mustangs to the present. They were all cool. It was a nice father and son type thing to do. They had hot dogs and drinks and raffels for the kids. Dad entered to win a 1965 White convertible Mustang. It is cool looking, but he won't find out if he wins until April 19th. We had a good time. We talked cars and he taught me about Model A's. It was Ford and there were a couple of Model A's there. Very interesting the way that they work. We stayed there about 3 hours.

About a week later my dad and I went on a road trip to Oracle, AZ. Nothing major, just a road trip. Dad wanted to go get one of his cars registered in a small town so that he wouldn't have to get emissions on it. We had a good time. Stopped at a diner for lunch on the way there, and then at the bar in the diner on the way back. Dad was driving, so I had a beer. He did not drink. We had fun.

Now I am getting ready to go back to work. My days off were Monday and Tuesday, but now they are going to give me Saturday and Sunday off. That will be way cool.

Oh I went to my cousin Lee Ree's memorial and saw some of my family. That was nice. We exchanged numbers and all. Don't know if anyone will really call anyone. It was an ok ceremony. I just thought that it was too preachy, but maybe that's how Lee Ree would've wanted it.

If you didn't know me and I were to tell you that I...........was working for a dealership once and a guy came up on a bicycle and had a backpack full of cash and wanted to buy a corvette, and that that man was Alice Cooper, would you believe me. Or if I said that I had later went to test drive a car and then ended up doing donuts and power slides so much so that I scared the dealer and as soon as he got out of the car he quit the dealership. Or that I own an MP5 that only military or police have, but I was allowed to buy it for 35,000 dollars because I have a special license. I would think that you would call bullshit on it all. Well the fact is that there's a guy that works for me that has told me all of these stories. I am not rude enough to call bullshit, but I am tempted. I don't know what makes someone lie about everything. The weird thing is.......what if he's telling the truth.

Last but not least. I will be in my new place on May 1st. I can't wait. I am so tired of this place. The constant Chinese makes me feel like I am in Disneyland. All that's missing is her goddamn camera. The little baby Soon Ye cries and Mei tells her to stop that, be quiet, or whatever else you would never say to a baby. They say you need to learn to crawl before you can walk. I've always heard that, and it makes sense. Well not in this fucking household. Learn to sleep in a crip before you can walk in a walker. Soon Ye goes directly passed GO and gets 200 dollars? I don't fucking think so. When she is still young a bully of a boy is going to come up to her and start pushing her around. The voice inside her will tell her to run. She will start to, but just then her toes will turn in and she will fall on her face. It's a damn shame. Poor girl. Oh well, not my problem. Only 2 weeks and I will be released from the Hanoi Hilton. Thank God!

That my feelings on everything right now. That is what this whole blog was for in the first place.

Thank you all and have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Well, that was interesting.

I can't imagine Lee Ree wanting a preachy deal, but what do I know?

I will be waiting to see how much you get done this weekend with a weekend off and a truck at your disposal.

I will not be holding my breath that you are in Tucson by 10am Sunday morning, I know how you roll, and you will roll right over and go back to sleep.

Love you!

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

Ok first of all you scared the shit out me last night! I got up at 2:00am and my phone is buzzing that I had a missed call and a voicemail from earlier from you. YOU NEVER call so I thought immediately something was wrong with Kris! Maybe you should call me more LOL

Too funny about life in hell. I feel so bad for that baby! Lex is now rolling all around, trying to get up in the crawling position, he can sit unassisted for a minute or two. Just growing way to fast LOL he will be almost 8 months old when you meet him.

Anyways I love you, good luck on the move and the new place! Make sure to email me your address

Mrs. H said...

Love the new background BTW!!!

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

Hi honey! Thank you so much for calling me on Mother's Day. I was down for the count, but had a nice day anyways. Love you and cannot wait to see you!