Sunday, May 18, 2008

Freedom from the ASSHOLES


Found this picture and thought that it was funny.

Here I sit in my 3 bedroom house. I can be as loud as I want when I come home and I don't get woke up by loud chinese yammering. Very nice. Not even loud noises that you would think in a predominantly mexican neighborhood. No Ranchero music or yelling during the day. Peaceful.

I am so happy I can't explain it. I still have some boxes to unload. I have so much room I can't figure out what I should do with all of it. I am addicted to the DIY network on cable. Mary and Cameron said that I could do whatever I want to the place. I am thinking of making a nice flower garden or something. Also thinking of a motorized gate for the driveway. I have several plans. The problem is making my dreams a reality.

Yesterday Mei called me and wanted me to move my Oldsmobile out of the driveway. I need to do that. I am going to have it towed to the the mechanic. I will be so glad to be totally done with them.

I am going to take a bath now in my awesome tub with very hot water. I have cable and internet and my job is going well. I enjoy living here. Eventhough I am renting it is still like my own house. The only bad thing is that Kris and I are further away from eachother now. I guess WE will have to cut that ambilical cord.

As for today, I am going to go to my friend Shawn's house and have some food and visit and pick up some stuff that he is giving me for the house. I can't wait to have a house warming party here soon. All I need now is the couches that Dave and Kris are going to give me. I just need to ask david when he can help and make sure that I am not working. I am trying to figure out how to set up my living room.

I love you all and have to go now. My bath water is getting cold.

By the way, I typed "one man's freedom" into google images and here's what came up. I wouldn't lie to you.


Too funny. Thanks for reading.

6 comments:

Mrs. H said...

I'm glad you are so happy in your new place. Good luck w/ any garden. Don't see you as having much of green thumb but who knows.

Peace out!

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

Woo Hoo your own place! Maybe we will get by there while I am out visitng, if not your butt better come see me. I love you and miss you and I am so happy for you.

MOVIEMAN said...

Thank you all. I love everyone.

Mrs. H said...

Well if Diva wants to see your place you'll have to come get her, as we know I am too afraid of getting shot to visit. :)

MOVIEMAN said...

You are funny. You guys can come during the day.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you LOVE your new house-still working on curtains but think sheets from IKEA will be cheapest and easiest for now-as for an electrci gate-tehy are about $400 but money well spent-you can move it when and if you ever move-as far as a gardon, ask you friend about the garden on the corner of hwr old house on Ruth-looked great, was very colorful and was plastic-
Love,
Mom