Wednesday, May 21, 2008


This is history. United States History. This is the German POW camp that was at Papago Park from 1943 to 1946. Some of you may be wondering why I am bringing this up. Well the reason is that I am living in what used to be the barracks of that POW camp. Cameron's grandparents had bought it at an auction in 1946. The house was then built onto with 2 bedrooms in 1956. I love the history of the house and the history of where this place was in history. If these walls could talk, what would they say?

I love living here.

I hate Rob and Mei.

Things are going great.

I have to go now and wash dishes.

I love you all very much.

Have a good day.

3 comments:

Mrs. H said...

"Hate" is a pretty strong word. That is all. Have fun w/ your dishes.

MOVIEMAN said...

I was thinking that as I wrote it, but no it is not.

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

Remember it is not healthy to hate Phillip! Strongly dislike yes, but hating someone to me puts you on the same level as the person who has treated you like shit! LOL That was such a mom answer. Seriously, everyone comes into our lives for a eason, some lesson must be learned. Do not carry a grudge, let it go. Makes you a better person. I love you and WICKED cool the history of the house!