Wednesday, June 11, 2008


Just watched this movie again. Hadn't seen it in awhile. Very good. I recorded off of Turner Classic Movies. It was directed by the late Sydney Pollack. If any of you have a chance and want to see a good movie, I highly recommend it. The first 15 minutes sets up everything and is very good for reasons that I will let you see for yourself.

Roscoe's been waking me up the early the past couple days. Cute, Funny, and Annoying. HAHA! He is playing right now and barking at me every once in awhile. So cute.

I am now watching Hell's Kitchen, which is Kris and I's new favorite show. I am then going to take a bath and head off to work. The new program at work is working pretty good. John and I are both working on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. We have been doing well together like always. This new program should be good for the company.

That is all for today. I will let you all go now. Please watch Three Days of the Condor.

Thanks.

Have a great day and a wonderful night.

Love you.

4 comments:

Mrs. H said...

movies schmovies blah blah blah! Hells kitchen was good and would have been even better had jen got booted.

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

Hi honey!!!! I fly out there in 16 days!!! WOOHOO

MOVIEMAN said...

Yipee!

The Baron said...

I got a blog too K-Toucher!