Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Things To Do With Water

Well my little Roscoe is doing well. He is now about 25 pounds. He is so cute. Then again he is a little asshole. His new thing now, which started yesterday, is that he likes to grab his water bowl with his teeth and drag it around. That would be cute if it wasn't full of water. Huge puddles of water were all over yesterday. Then I scolded him and put him in the bathroom when I went to work. When I got home this morning there was water all over the place again. This old house can't take that much water damage. Anyway he's still cute, but I just can't give him lots of water all at once.

The other water thing that I heard today is that a 22 year old man in California was being baptised in the river, and when they put him under the water he never came up. They say that the current must have taken him. They searched for awhile and didn't find anyone. Just struck me as funny. The person on the radio was wondering if he will go to heaven being as he never finished the baptism. That would suck for him. Oh well shit happens.

Well my cousin is leaving the state today and I will be seeing him off and getting my movies back that I lent him. He is moving to Colorado. Speaking of Colorado, my dad and I were supposed to go, but work things came up and I couldn't go. Now dad is getting pissed and wondering why everybody else gets to take time off, but I don't. I explained to him that it is a touchy time right now. I could have my pay deminished if I don't step up and make things happen. He didn't know that things were that serious and he appologized. My vacation is coming up though at the end of August. 2 whole weeks will be awesome. I can't wait. I don't know what I am going to do. I don't have money to rent a car if I went to Florida. I just don't know. So many things that I could do.

I LOVE YOU ALL.

5 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Well, if you'd get Roscoe a kennel you wouldn't have that problem, or confine him to the shower again.

If you are going anywhere that you are not driving to on this vacation of yours you need to get a ticket soon and also there is the problem of the above mentioned pesky dog. What would you do w/ him for 2 weeks?

MOVIEMAN said...

Exactly. So I put him in a kenel for 12 hours with no food and water? Not sure about that, but then again I am new to the whole dog owning thing.

Mrs. H said...

They have special trays that you can attach to kennel so they can't spill if you want to go that route. Our dogs are still alive and they are in thier kennels for at least 10+ hours w/o - they are sleeping at that time. Your schedule a little more screwy.

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

Well I think personally you should save your money or pay off a big chunk of your TV debt and take 2 weeks to train Roscoe LOL I would love to see you, but money is hard for everyone, so I understand. We will see you again some time or another.

I don't know about training dogs, I like dogs that are old and already trained LOL I would be a perfect person to adopt a dog from a shelter "Gimme Old screw the new ones!" LOL

Dakini said...

you could visit good ol Ohio and bring your Roscoe. LOL who would want to come here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to go somewhere ELSE! Well let me clarify that I don't want to get sucked into the black hole created from the Large Hadron Collider, I don't want to go there!

oh btw we saw two cool movies last night....oh man what were they called tarantino and the other was rodriguez.