Thursday, July 31, 2008

Heath Is Not Just A Candybar


Wednesday night I saw one of the best Romantic Comedies EVER! It was called......

10 Things I Hate About You.

It was awesome and funny. It had of course Heath Ledger in it, and he did great. I could see why a producer or someone would watch that movie and think that this guy has something special. That's why you can watch a movie like Star Wars and see the charisma that Harrison Ford has, but not Mark Hamill. This is why Harrison Ford is in so many great movies and Mark Hamill plays the voice of the Joker in the Batman cartoons from the 90's. Heath Ledger was awesome in 10 Things I Hate About You. I feel so bad that it took me forever to finally watch it.

Other than that, I am supposed to be off tonight. Of course that isn't going to happen. SUCKS big time. One of the guys has some kind of back trouble. Therefore, I have to work. The semi good news is that if the guy feels better he will come in and relieve me at like 1am. That still sucks because I have to go in at 11pm.

I went today and finally got my HD cable box. Really cool. I can finally watch my shows.

Roscoe is doing great. Except today I took the puppy gate down and I slept in my bed in the bedroom. I still left the door open and let Roscoe run free. Well, something that I had forgotten was a DVD that I had received from blockbuster online called Planet Earth Disk 4. When I woke up at 3pm, I went outside with Roscoe and I looked down. There was an extremely chewed up and damaged DVD. I thought it was a CD that he had found in the yard. He keeps finding Liddy's old toys and things. That wasn't the case it was the Blu Ray DVD that I had rented. Totally my fault because I left it on the couch.

I am now going to take a bath before I go to work. I will write more later.

I LOVE YOU ALL AND HOPE THAT YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY!

3 comments:

Mrs. H said...

I told you so. Heath rocked. Love you. Maybe u can lie to blockbuster and say it got lost in the mail. Not that I have ever done such a thing.

MOVIEMAN said...

Shame on you if you have. LOL!

Dakini said...

Awe, can't wait to see your puppy in person! Wait we have two...can we bring them?