Thursday, October 09, 2008

Death to the Circle K bill pay Kiosks and the people that run them


This is what I would like to do to the people that fucked me over for a couple weeks.

Sorry I can't write more, but I'm in a hurry.

For you Diva I will explain more later.

Basically I paid my Southwest Gas bill at the kiosk and then it was never posted and my gas got turned off. Then I tried to get the kiosk place to pay and get it turned on. They could only pay the turn on fee, but not the Security Deposit. It was all their fault in the first place.

It would have been a worse torture picture, and involved the foreign bitches I was dealing with, but I didn't want to gross you guys out too much.

I still love you guys though, so that's good.

I fucking hate them and their fucking company.

HAVE A NICE DAY.

3 comments:

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

OMG that sucks! See I never trusted those kiosks! Sorry about that :-( I love you though!

Mrs. H said...

hearing this story for the last 2 weeks has been funny. Funny for me because I can take hot showers. LOL. At least you will be able to next Tuesday. I still think u should tell that nick dude to call sw again and have him get deposit waived.

Dakini said...

WTF happened you just called me not that long ago...but I guess I was off to watch Eddie Izzard huh? Sorry!