Friday, November 28, 2008

Life is short


First of all I would like to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I love you all, unless I don't know you. If I don't know you then you'll just have to wait for the love.

I heard again the other day that somebody painted racial death threats to the President Elect Obama on a thrift store's, or soup kitchen's front door. The Secret Service is investigating. This is semi retarded. Someone can't threaten a black man in this day and age and get away with it? NIGGER PLEASE! That's crazy. I can say right here and now that I will kill the POPE on Tuesday, but I won't be watched because the POPE is white. Not only that but the pope is an ex-Nazi Youth. How fucked up is that. The Jew hating Whitey is okay to make threats on, but the black Muslim President Elect is not? How fucked up is that. Whitey protects his own I guess. They pretend to be concerned that Obama may be assassinated, but nobody cares if President Dumbass, I mean Bush gets killed. I just can't believe that. I think it's a bunch of look at us trying to help. We are going to send our Secret Service to investigate. Oh that's great. Wait a minute, who's watching the President Elect? BANG! BANG! Congratulations, Joe Biden is your new President Elect. What the fuck! Why? He's WHITE.

Seriously though, Obama needs some Harlem hard hitting niggers to be his bodyguards. Then he'd be safe. Well unless they all walked by a store that had Grape Drink, Watermelon and Chicken on sale. Then they'd all leave and he would be unprotected. Although, you're asking why he isn't going in the store with them. Well that's because he's only half black. He will be conflicted. While he is trying to make up his mind, BANG! BANG! Congratulations, your new President Joe Biden. FUCKIN' WHITEY! If we owned these people, shit like this wouldn't happen.

By these people I mean the Chicken loving Koons.

Now I know you're all saying but Phillip, you don't really feel this way do you? Yes I do. Maybe some of you are misinformed, because you know that I love the movie American History X. By the end of that movie the lead character has realized the error of his ways from when he was a skinhead. Well the fact is that I love American History X, but only the first 10 minutes of it. The rest of that movie is total fiction.

That reminds me of a joke. What to Apples and Niggers have in common?

They both look good hanging from a tree.

Now on to other things.
Yesterday was Thanksgiving. I had a fine day. I didn't really go anywhere other than Kris and Dave's house. They had brought me some food from Gingers and I enjoyed it. I was suprised by a piece of cornbread. I haven't had homemade cornbread since my grandma was alive, and that was a long time ago.

Speaking of dead relatives. My mom died 2 years ago today. 3:19AM is when they pronounced her dead. It was a sad time then. I was all alone in Kansas with my Stepdad who was like a child and feeling guilty for her death. In a way I had no time for myself when I was there. Only at the bar when I was meeting her friends. It's sad because we were never that close, but I feel that she thought that we were. I really wish that was true. I miss her almost everyday. Whenever I think of my childhood or certain things that I learned in my life, the memory of her always pops up. When I see moms and their children together it makes me sad, because children sometimes take things for granted. Hell, people in general take things for granted. I'm getting sad now and almost in tears. I will stop now, and say that the 80's Rock band Cinderella said it best, "You don't know what you got 'til it's gone." I MISS AND LOVE YOU MOM!

This will be weird after that sad thing, but it's the one year anniversary of when I bought Gina. I still love her. She's awesome and powerful. Everyday I get in that car it makes me happy. I wish my mom could've seen it.

Ok, my throat is feeling a bit funny. Sad times right now, but a wonderful time to be alive.

Things I'm thankful for on Thanksgiving. I'm thankful for the 250 proteins that combined to make a one cell organism. Also that that one celled organism turned into a fish, and that that fish became a lizard. I'm glad that Lizard walked out of the water and started walking on 2 legs, and that that turned into a chimp and that that soon turned into a man. After a long while then I am also thankful for Jan, Kris's mom, for having sex with Kris's dad. Without them there would be no Kris. I'm thakful that I got a job at the Drive in movie theater with my friend and that's where I met Kris. I was shy at first but then soon began talking way too much. We became fast friends and when my friend and her broke up, I was done with her and stayed with my friend. Then when they got back together for a short time, she explained how she thought that we were friends too. I explained to her that if they broke up again I would go with her. What the hell I only knew him a scant 9 or 10 years, why shouldn't I just bail on him. After all, she had boobs. You know I love boobs. Then we hung out and all was great, until I started falling in love with her. After the worst year and a half to 2 years of my life with this unrecoited love, I figured that I would tell her how I feel. I did just that, but knew that she didn't feel the same. Now that that was off my shoulders we were free to be Just friends, which is what she'd been with me all along. After that our friendship grew even better.

It's been a hell of ride the past 19 years and I can't think of anyone better that I would like to spend my life with. I LOVE YOU!

Without Kris, there would be no Rylee or Ramsie. Without Rylee I would be a little bit dead inside, and Ramsie makes me smile for no reason.

I'm thankful for all of my other friends too. I hate to cheapen it to just one sentence after that whole biography I just laid out, but it's getting late.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the year.
I LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL.

Oh and you thought I forgot. I am also thanful for.....

2 comments:

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

Wow my name is not even mentioned anymore.....guess I am forgotten about :-( Well I love yoU!

Mrs. H said...

Outta sight outta mind. LOL. I love you Steph and that is all that matters. Me, me, me!

Wow dude. U know big brother could be watching u. They may not like all the comments about our Pres. Elect. LOL. I I dont mean our show Big Brother either. You don't want the secret service knocking on your door.

I love you. I really am sorry about your Mom. Life is too short and it is too bad you couldn't have had more time with your Mom to possibly become closer and have a great relationship. Whether you believe it or not, she is in a better place. She had her faults, as we all do, but she was a wonderful lady and God had a reason for wanting her back. If nothing else than to just get her away from Jeff. LOL.