Thursday, November 20, 2008

Randomness

I don't have much to say other than what happened in the last couple of days.

I watched The Clone Wars on Blu Ray DVD, along with Step Into Liquid and Vacancy. They were all good. Step Into Liquid was a documentary type thing about surfing. It was like one of those Warren Miller Skiing videos. Very cool.

Tonight I bought Tropic Thunder on Blu Ray DVD. I heard that it is very funny.

Kris and I watched some more shows tonight. I brought us candy and I bought me some Chinese Food. I did Chicken Chow Mein and Egg Rolls. I am going to stop writing now, and go home.

I appreciate you guys reading my blog.

THANKS.

2 comments:

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

Why did you not buy Kris any Chinese? WOW you are mean! I still love you, but you owe her Chinese!

Mrs. H said...

don't worry he offered. I just think it's kinda rude when he and I eat all the time in front of the rest of the faMily. He bought us all kfc the night before.

Shakes are on the way tonight as I type this. LOL