Monday, November 10, 2008

Reality Bites

Not the Ben Stiller movie with big breasted Wynona Ryder. I do realize that the 2, sometimes 3 people that read this are women. These women have no need to know about or see boobs. Anyway, Kris and I watch several reality shows. She watches even more then that. One of our shows, or maybe my show, is Celebrity Rehab 2. One of the women on there is a model named Amber Smith.

Now I put that picture up because it's sexy. I was looking for a woman that was in a movie called Hell Ride. She wore a shear white t-shirt with no bra, and that was really sexy. I couldn't find a picture of it, so I just gave up. Kris told me that you girls would not care.

Anyway, we watch all kinds of crazy reality shows. We watch Rock of Love Charm School, Paris Hilton's Best Friend, Supernanny, Wife Swap, a new one called Super-manny (That's right Kris I just watched that one.) Now I'm addicted to some more. Oh and of course I forgot the main one for me Celebrity Rehab 2. I think I like that because the people on there are such a train wreck. That's why Kris and I love watching these shows, it makes our lives seem so GREAT. Who am I kidding, our lives are great. Of course I am talking about when we are together.

Let me break it down for you guys.

First of all I just got teary eyed from watching this Super-manny show. I'm such a girl. It was just such a fatherly moment that it brought a tear to my eye.

Ok now back to Kris and I, the ones that count. LOL!

Well we get together usually on my days off. I come over and play with Ry in the bedroom or on the computer. We play superheroes or watch you tube clips of superheroes. Then Kris and I sit and watch our shows. Sometimes I bring us Oreos or milkshakes. We have no worldly worries when we watch our shows. Very nice and laid back. We have it good, and some would say great.

Anyway onto other stuff that has happened to me.


Was working here for about a week, teaching Jazzercise. Didn't work to well. They wanted someone with more experience. I played it off the best I could and got away with it for the better part of a week. Fucking people didn't feel that JAZZ HANDS is part of what Jazzercise is. Fuck them, it didn't pay that well anyway.


I love that Ry is so into superheroes because of me introducing her to it. The other night when Kris and David were putting Ry to bed, I called Kris and could here Ry ask for her comics to sleep with. That made me smile. Way cool.

Things at work are going well. I am the golden boy again. The owner of the company fills my gas tank and throws me money every once in awhile. Very cool. At the end of October I received my bonus like usual. I was getting $350 dollars a month, but at the end of October my bonus was $475 dollars. So I'm doing great at work all around.

My cousin wants me to perform his wedding in December. It's just going to be friends of him and his girlfriend. Nobody's parents. I find that stupid. Present company excluded, because they are just getting married because. It seems that people now days are getting married for the hell of it. Marriage has lost it's meaning through the years. Oh well, it's his life. I'll take pictures and then tell everyone about what a travisty it was.

Speaking of marriage....I voted against GAY MARRIAGE. It's a slippery slope if you let people of the same sex get married. Pretty soon you'll have Lions and Zebras getting along. Crips and Bloods, Peanut Butter and Green Beans, Chinese women and American assholes, Pedophiles and young children all getting along. That is not right. The world will be out of balance. I know you all think that I'm nuts, but that's how I see it.

I also voted for Obama. I know that you are all blown away by this too. If I am a racist then why did I vote for Obama? It was somewhat of a last minute decision. I know that the only thing that Blacks are good at is picking cotton. Maybe they're good at debating why slavery wasn't right. Who are we kidding, it was a better time back then. Obama might be a great president. He'll PIMP Airforce One and his Limo. He'll drink out of large chalices, and have large rings and chains decorating his body. He won't take any shit from any country. He'll pop a cap in the ass of someone that speaks wrong to him. Meaning foreign dignitaries, or whoever.

Can't think of anything else. I was trying to think of other stuff, but all I can think of is what I just wrote. I don't have the internet anymore, and I have to write all my stuff at once. So there were little things that I deal with in life and I think that I want to write about it, but then I forget.

Well, I love you all very much.

Sorry that you had to read so much.

I'll try to write more frequently.

Have a good day everyone.

Oh, by the way, I asked a girl out that works at the Firesky Resort. She is 27 and loves movies and is an avid reader of books. I just asked if she wanted to go for dinner and a movie and she said yes. Now we are just playing phone tag. She's it.

Chowder!

3 comments:

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

HOLY FUCK!!!!! You voted for Obama??? LOL actually I meant that for the date :-) WOW good luck. You cried? I love that actually, you are a good man. I love you thanks for actually posting. I miss you so much! Not as much as I miss Kris ROFLMAO

Mrs. H said...

LOL at the shit that spews out of you. Such randomness that would offend pretty much anyone that reads. Luckily, I know the real you and 98% of what you write is just to get a laugh because it is so far out there.

We do have great times and you are gone right now getting us milkshakes. My Oreos are all gone btw.

Love you!

Dakini said...

I want oreos & milkshakes! :P