Thursday, January 22, 2009

We the People......

Well we now have a new president. AWESOME! Bush was an idiot that couldn't do anything right, except maybe sleep. Oh, he also never had a problem taking vacations. I'm so hopeful and happy about this new president. Although, anyone's better than Bush. I missed the inauguration speech, but I will be watching it soon on youtube. The thing that upset me the most was how the media is asking black people what they think of Obama. Let me think about this for a second. Aren't we all equal? Now all of a sudden you're going to only ask the black people what they think of a black president? It's stupid. Why don't we ask women how it feels that they can vote now? Only ask the women because we are not equal. Equal rights is there for a reason. It just angered me everytime I saw it. It's like, "How racist are you?" Maybe I'm silly to think that the world is color blind. It was only about 3 years ago when they finally integrated the black and white prom in the south somewhere. DUMBASS PEOPLE! A friend of mine did say that it's only been 40 years. I guess that may take awhile.

A friend of mine is upset because no appology came from President Obama about taking this land from, and sometimes slaughtering, the Native American people. REALLY? Do you appologize to every black man you meet, because maybe your ancestors owned slaves? Did Bush appologize for getting us into this war? Do the British appologize for maybe killing my ancestors during the American Revolution? Do you appologize to your feet for walking on them all day? Do you appologize to other people for breathing their air? It's called history for a reason. An appology won't change what happened. GET OVER IT.

Something else that happened is that I have a new reader to my blog. Her name is Jamie. HELLO JAMIE! Welcome to my world.

Also my bosses just bought me a cricket internet USB thingy. So now I can sit at home and write my blogs. I don't have to wait for a week until I'm at Kris's house to write a blog. It's actually a good connection too.

Here's what I've been up to. I hung out at Kris's the other day and we watched some shows and then I hung out with Jessica for about 3 and half hours. We talked and I found out that we had alot in common. Although, she fell asleep because I lulled her to sleep with my monotone voice. LOL! Then I went home and of course fell asleep on the couch. I paid 1300 dollars on my bed and then I end up falling asleep on the couch watching movies. I then woke up late and headed over to Kris's house to play Rock Band, eat steak, and watch Lost. All was cool. Of course I played superheroes with Ry and hung out with David, Kris, Taylor, Jamie, Jessica, and Linda. After everyone left and David went to bed, Kris and I watched a show of ours. Then she went to bed. I caught up on all my shows and read my new friend Jamie's blogs. I also ate about 6 or 7 brownies. I LOVE THEM SO! At about 4 A.M. I went home. I came home and wrestled with my dog a bit and we played keep away. Then I fell asleep on the couch again while watching a bad independent movie from the 40's or 50's. I woke up at about noon and watched Max Payne on Blu Ray. It was nowhere near as cool as the video game. I ate some Top Ramen stuff that I stole frum Kris's house the other night. Now I'm writing this.

I work tonight, which sucks. For those who don't know, John quit. He was the other Supervisor. So now I have to try and figure out a new schedule that will work with my days off. I could maybe change my days off to be Thursday and Friday, but I'm not sure if that would be good for everyone involved. I'm hoping that now that John is gone that I will either get a raise or a bigger bonus. Let's hope. I'm still loving my work and my boss is really cool.

Well, I guess I've rambled long enough. I am going to take a nap and then take a lovely bath. Then it will be back to work for me.

I love you all. Have a great day and a wonderful night.

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

I really dont have anything to say. I just must comment or you will get all pissy. I love you. You make me laugh. Hahaha. You take care of both of us in chinesy. ( not a racial slur for those not in the know- just an inside joke)

MOVIEMAN said...

You are too cute. Thank you for commenting. I love you too.