Sunday, February 15, 2009


Sorry for the boobs again, but it does pertain to my story.

Last night as I patrolled around Cotton Center at 48th st. and Broadway, I had to take a leak. I drove over to one of the port-a-johns and stopped the car. As I started to get out, I saw headlights illuminating the door panel as I opened it. It was a flatbed work truck. I got out of the car to find out if the guy needed something. He was a bald man in his mid forties with a woman sitting right next to him in the middle of the seat. As I asked him if I could help him, I noticed that the woman wasn't wearing a shirt. Not only that, but she wasn't wearing a bra either. I thought, "This is odd." Then he started to play with her left boob. He then said, "Do you know where a facsinations is around here?" They were both just looking at me without a care in the world. Not laughing like they were playing a joke on me, and not seeming that least bit shy about anything. I looked him in the eyes and said that I did not know where one was. I then told him that a Castle Boutique was on 50th st. and Washington. All the while he is playing with her left boob. He then said thanks and backed the truck up. He then drove away.

What a weird thing. Just thought you guys would get a kick out of that.

I couldn't find any images of a guy playing with a woman's tits, so I put the closest one I could find.

Have a great day everyone.