Monday, March 23, 2009

Just Plain Stuff


Well I'm sitting here watching The Punisher: War Zone. It's ok, but not as good as the Thomas Jane one. I'm not sure what to write about.


I wrote to a prisoner named Melissa Murray. She wrote me first, and then I wrote her back. She is a white 33 year old single mother of 2. She is 5'6" and 136 pounds. When dad first asked me about having a woman write me, I was unsure that I wanted that. Then I got the letter and thought that I might as well. She is lonely and I could write her and make her happy. The whole thing started when she saw a picture that dad sent to his girlfriend. She liked what she saw of course. LOL. So when she writes me back she will send a picture of herself. She says that she still has 3 years left in her sentence. I have no idea where any of this will lead, or if it will lead anywhere. I don't know what she is in for. I will ask her when I write her again. Oh well, just thought I'd let you ALL know what was going on with me. LOL!

Ok, I thought that I would let you, Kris, know what was going on.

I love you of course. Figure out where we are eating tomorrow.

Talk to you soon.

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Well, thanks for keeping me up to date, but I already knew all of that. Except that you liked Thomas Jane better as The Punisher. I did too, although only cuz he was nicer to look at than this guy that looks like Mr. Big.

MOVIEMAN said...

Funny