Thursday, March 19, 2009

Just a quick thing


MORE TITS!

LOL!

I'm kidding. Just thought I'd write to let whoever reads this know that my days off are over. I now have to go back to work, and I have to go to court next Tuesday. I may be able to take driving class. I really hope that I can.

Also my friend Rachael will be showing up on the 24th, I believe. Can't wait to see her, but I hope that I can get some time off.

That is all for now. I am going to go home and watch How to lose friends and alienate people. Hopefully it's as funny as it looks.

Hung out with my friend Kris tonight and we had a lovely time as always. It is coming up on 20 years that we've known eachother. I am planning some kind of event for us. We will have food and whatever else. That will be at the beginning of April.

Well, take care ya all.

I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH.

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Now when he says he loves you all very much. What he actually means is I love you all very much, just not as much as Kris. LOL

You haven't worked anything out for time off yet next week when Rachel is here. Slackass!! You'll have to give up your Serjio time and my time too or we can share. Where is she staying anyway?

MOVIEMAN said...

She's staying with Brian I guess. I am going to try and arrange an extra day off or something.

Yes I should just say I love you very much, because nobody else reads this.