Friday, April 24, 2009

What up BITCHES?

I am sitting here getting ready to go to back to bed and rest before I have to go to work. I am having a good day so far. I've had a great week. Kris and I had a good time the other day, and now we are waiting for her case to come in. I am hoping that work will be getting better, because we changed the schedules of some people a little bit. I haven't received a letter from Melissa in prison yet. Who knows if she will write me back. I have no idea what will happen. Rachael said that I should go to match.com or whatever because that is where she met Chris. That would be nice to meet somebody, but then also I wonder if I even have time to have a life like that. Kind of sad. I work at night and during the weekend so who knows how that would play out, but I guess you don't know until you try.

Things I learned this week are....
My friend has 57DD boobs. LOVELY! HAHAHAHA.
They have somekind of surgery that makes women not have cramps.
This beer called Taurino tastes pretty good and has an awesome bottle.


I guess that's all for now.
I love you all. WELL YOU KRIS, I LOVE YOU.

Have a great day.
If Jamie is reading this then squeeze one of your boobs for me, and enjoy the day or the night.

No comments: