Saturday, May 09, 2009

Twinkies and shit.


Twinkie stopped using their mascot. THey now just have a plain package. Kind of boring. I know that you don't like Twinkies. Although, I'm supposed to be talking to all my friend's. You and I know that nobody reads this. Maybe Jamie reads this but I think that that is all. Oh well, case of rum, case of rum.

My friend likes to mess with my self esteem. So now she said that my calves and biceps are an inch bigger than her daughter's. I am so sad right now. I would like to gain weight, but I can't. I have a high metabolism. I will try to gain weight and maybe eat more times during a day.

Don't really know what else to write about. So I guess that's all.

LOVE YA!

5 comments:

Mrs. H said...

oh phillip, I am sorry, I was just playing. You are skinny, but I didn't mean to make you sad. Keep in mind, I do make mutant children.

love you

and no I hate twinkies and don't really care. although, i do love zingers which are just frosted twinkies.

Jamie said...

Of course I read your blog, you are in my reader :D

And it's okay to be skinny, if you want to fatten up start putting protein powder in your food, my trainer in high school did that to his kids, one was in 2nd grad and weighted 80lbs of solid muscle. I'm pretty sure he can bench press a car now...

MOVIEMAN said...

Thanks ladies. I appreciate all of your love.

Anonymous said...

MAY 9 LAST UPDATE????
WHERE ARE ALL THE DIRTY SECRETS YOU ARE HIDING FROM THE WORLD, ASSHAT

Mrs. H said...

Dude!! Ry weighs 80 pounds now, we should measure again. Lol.