Saturday, July 10, 2010

Maybe a podcast, and maybe a movie teacher as well.


Had a wild hair up my ass the other day and started thinking about doing a podcast. For those of you who don't know what a podcast is, it's a recording of people or a person talking. It's like a blog but with the audio. I asked Joe if he wanted to do a podcast with me if I could find out what we need first. Seems pretty simple, but all I can find right now is stuff on apple. I've heard Macs are nice, but I don't have that kind of money right now. We would do a regular blog type podcast and movie talk as well. I think that it would be fun. Also then everyone can go to itunes and download our podcast there. I will keep you all posted.

The other thing is that I was checking into what makes me happy. Well movies make me happy. I mean other than Rylee and my friends. I believe that what would be great for me, is to teach either intro to cinema or contemporary cinema. I am checking into what kind of education I need to do that. That would be really nice. I will keep you posted on that as well.

Now on to something that pisses me off. Brigitte in her, "help the world while I sit on my ass" attitude. Fuck you bitch. You want to help, then go over to Florida and protest, help clean up, or donate something. Fuck you and your, "I wish everyone would stop their regular routines and just head to Florida. They couldn't lie to all of us." What do you know you crazy hippy, indigenous ear holed, bitch. Sitting there on your Facebook telling us what to do. You want to help, go do something. Stop making cheap jewlery and breast feeding your 12 year old. Get with the program. Same old shit, different day. WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!

Something else going on with me is that the bosses at first had told us supervisors that we would be working five 12 hour shifts. Not all of them billable, but at least to be close to the phone in case we are needed. Well yesterday, I asked them why MacAfee, the one supervisor, had the weekends off and he doesn't do as much as we do? They told us that we could switch it up every once in awhile. Then after the bosses left, one of them called me back. He explained again the different ways that we could do the schedule for days off. Then he said, "Or we can afford to have one of you guys have 3 days off. You could take your Monday and Tuesday off, and then have Friday off. Does that sound good to you?" I said that it did, but asked what the catch was? If I was going to have to work 15 hour day instead of 12. He said, "No of course not." I said, "Well no I'm going to get looked at as why does this guy (meaning me) get 3 days off and we don't?" He said, "Well you do more work then they do." I said, "Well thanks for that, as least someone notices." Then that was the end of our conversation. Now I am still waiting for the other shoe to drop. That all sounds too good to be true. Who knows. I'm just going to go with the flow.

Other than that things are great.

Movies to watch are The Green Zone, and Crazy Heart.

I also want to extend an invitation to watch Mega Piranha at either my apartment or Kris's house. It looks so cheesy it's got to be good fun. We will have to all discuss a day and time for this. Maybe Tuesday. Oh well, that's all for now.

Love you guys. Have a good night and a better tomorrow.

4 comments:

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

Dude I would almost pay to down load a podcast you do! That would be awesome. Oh and holy crazy batshit! I think I really felt the love you have for your cousin! Love you!

Mrs. H said...

I wouldn't pay, I'd just charge it to your account. Lol.
What with all the anger my friend? Be careful, you may get threatened with the shotgun this time.

MOVIEMAN said...

Podcast are free, so no worries there. If the tribes people read and get offended then oh well. It wouldn't be the first time. Thanks for reading everyone.

MOVIEMAN said...

Podcast are free, so no worries there. If the tribes people read and get offended then oh well. It wouldn't be the first time. Thanks for reading everyone.