Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Procrastination my ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Fortunately that wasn't me. I said that I wanted to start a podcast, and here I am with a podcast. I've already done 4 shows already and things are going great. I still need to fine tune some things, but other than that it is good. My link should be on this page or in my profile. If it not, I'll give it to you. It's blogtalkradio.com/itskindofafunnystory and it's on usually every Friday at 8pm. So tune in if you can, or you can download them to your itunes and put them on your ipod.

A couple of thoughts that went through my head the other day. If I am at Subway and the person in front of me is ordering a sandwich and they get to the part where they ask what kind of cheese they want on it and they say American, is it wrong of me to yell out, "Hell yeah, I LOVE THIS COUNTRY!"? Just a thought.

Another one is why do we tell children that there's a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow? Are we setting them up for disappointment early? I can't tell you how many hours I wasted as a kid trying to find the end of the rainbow. HAHAHA

As for the movie teacher stuff I haven't looked into that. However I am planning a trip through Europe next year in July for 3 weeks. I have checked out several places that I want to visit. Paris, Normandy, Rouen, Berlin, Amsterdam, Milan, Venice, Rome, Interlacken, Geneva, London, and anywhere else that my friend and I can think of. My friend Rachael and I are going together. Should be fun. Time to save money.

Other than that not much else going on.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: