Thursday, September 16, 2010

My stories


I don't know what it is about me, but I could really care less if someone feels less about me as a person because of my experiences in life. If I shat myself a couple times while at work; got a blow job by a hooker; paid a pregnant stripper 2 bucks to dance for me; or couldn't get it up for my first time having sex, that's what makes me who I am. I have been told that I am a great storyteller, and I will continue to tell these stories until I am dead.

People often shake their head at me or wonder how I could tell a certain story. I tell it because it's funny and it happened to me. Some people have stories but they are stereotypical. My stories are unique. Some are only funny to me because I lived them. Most are funny because they are so out there.

My family was not really WHITE TRASH, but from my stories you would think we are. When I was little I use to wear an underwear band around my head. I wanted to be like my dad, because he wore a bandanna. I know you thought I was going to say underwear band. HAHAHAHA. We lived in a big blue bus; and our swimming pool was a kiddie pool that my mom, dad, Timber, and I use to use. Wow, maybe we were White Trash.

The point is that all your experiences in life are what forms you as a human being. Life's a journey not a destination, as Aerosmith would say. Some people have bad luck, sad stories, death, rape, beatings, and any other horrible thing you can think of. As for me, it's all good and bad, but I do know one thing....It's kind of a funny story.

1 comment:

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

I love you my White Trash Friend! I am a redneck so we are close enough to be family :-)