Tuesday, May 26, 2015

California Traffic, Superheroes, and How to Create Heaven

This week on the show, Chip was my co-host and, we talked about all kinds of things. California traffic, Superheroes, TV shows that we watch, the Star Wars game that Chip plays, movies that are coming out, movies that have been out, and how we can make our own heaven with just our thoughts.

We started by talking about California Traffic.

Then we talked about some weird dreams that I had.

We then discussed Avengers: Age of Ultron

I talked about how I loved the Hulkbuster Armor.

We talk about Quicksilver in The X-Men Days of Future Past

Chip talked about a superhero/villain named High Evolutionary.

He talked about the Agents of Shield 2 hour finale.

Then Chip talked about how he and his wife watch The Lip Sync Battle.

I talk about this trailer for the Whitey Bulger movie.

I tell Chip that he should see Tusk, because I am curious what he will think of it.

We talk about the movie Suicide Squad that is coming out.

We talk about the animated movie Batman: Assault on Arkham.

We talk about the Supergirl Trailer of CBS.

We talk about Captain E.O.

I show Chip this video of something that looks like it came from G.I. Joe cartoons in the 80s.

I share some news stories.

and this one.

and this one.


Chip talks about how if we all think it, that we can have a heaven.
I say yeah if it's like the one from What Dreams May Come then I am there.

There were other tidbits, but that is all for this week.

Have a good one.



No comments: