Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Kansas, Badasses, Sperm Extractors, and a Literal Gay Lawsuit.

This week on the show Joe and I talked about whether Hitler could exist today.
I talk about how I got to visit with my stepdad before he died of cancer and all the things I went through traveling to a small town of Argonia, Kansas.

The small plane that I flew on from Houston to Wichita.

Pictures of my stepdad Jeff Owen. R.I.P.
My stepdad Jeff passed away on Mother's Day. This was his favorite song and it sums up his life perfect.

My mom and Jeff's house.

The small airplane model he made out of cigarette cartons, some wood, and a personal fan motor,

The trailer for a really weird movie called Killer Klowns from Outer Space.

Badasses.

Joes's news segments.

Also a woman sues all gay people.

That was our show for this week. I hope you enjoyed it.

Once again if you stumbled across this by accident. You can hear our podcast on itunes under It's Kind Of A Funny Podcast or go to www.itskindofafunnypodcast.podbean.com

Have a great week.


No comments: