Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Stabbing Your Father With A Fork, Is Your Life What You Thought It Would Be, And Robberies In Our Childhood


This week Joe Co-hosts the show. Being friends for 37 years, gives us a lot to talk about. We talk about movies we saw in the 80's, a dream that I had about my father, a weird dream involving my friend Serjio, things we did in our childhood, TV shows we grew up on, some weird news topics, and Joe's wife asks us some questions (How has our lives progressed? Way back in our younger days what did you imagine your life would be like? Are you where you thought that you would be? Regrets? Things you are looking forward to in the future? If they make a movie about your life who would play you and your cast of supporting characters?) So here we go.

I found the mother's day card that I made my mom in school, that we talked about last month. Here it is. 




I swear that Joe saw this movie with me. It's called Stryker.

We talk about a movie called Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone.

I talk about a dream about my father that I had, and then I show Joe this picture of me as a kid, and he says that it looks like I AM being held hostage. It sure does. LOL.

These ar
Then Joe says that I blew my load by going all out for my 8th grade graduation, by wearing a tuxedo.

I tell Joe that I always imagined my life when I grew up, to be like pictures that I use to see in the J.C. Penny catalogue. Like this. (Not really a J.C. Penny catalogue, but you get the idea.)

I was amazed at how much of my writing that I found. It is writing from years and years. Some are notes, and some are pretty fleshed out. 



I tell Joe about a Bollywood movie that I am in the middle of watching right now called Dhoom 2.

Then we talk about a TV show that Joe and I use to love, called Tales of the Gold Monkey.

and we talk about another TV show called Bring Em Back Alive.

We talk about the new Point Break movie trailer.

The cast that would star in a movie about my life.

ME

MY DAD

MY MOM

JOE

CHIP

SERJIO

SHAWN

RACHEAL

DANIELLE

TRACY

COLLEEN

Here is my christmas list from 1978. Pretty cute.



In case you are wondering, like Joe and I, what a Sante Fe Double is.....

Then there is the news..... These are too funny.

and then this Pigeon story.

So that's it in a nutshell. Hope you enjoyed the show.

Subscribe to us on iTunes, like us on Facebook, and write as an email at itskindofafunnypodcast@gmail.com


HAVE A LOVELY DAY, A BEAUTIFUL NIGHT, AND A GREAT WEEK.

Thanks for listening.

No comments: